Thursday

The Home Stretch - A Thanksgiving NaNoWriMo

Here we go!  We are in the home stretch of NaNoWriMo 2011 and I have been pleasantly surprised.  My progress has been steady and I have no doubt I'll be a winner this year (this being my second, I didn't fare as well last year). If you are a little behind remember to just sit and write, no distractions, no editing, no excuses!

Though we still have a week left I wanted to thank everyone that has participated in the great writer communities on Google+ and Twitter.  The writer hangouts and NaNoSprints really were a lifesaver. Someone was always there when I needed to be challenged or spurred to write more. I am thankful for each and every one of you. Here's hoping everyone else is doing well with their projects (and in the U.S. have great Thanksgiving)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
make custom gifts at Zazzle