Sunday

The Top Ten Reasons I Love Scrivener

In February of this year I was introduced to a software writing program called Scrivener. A fellow writer, who is as Attention Deficit as I am, said the program has been instrumental in helping him keep his novel organized. I was already 2/3 of the way through my own novel The Witches of Dark Root, but the plot was getting deeper and more complex than I had originally anticipated. My friend assured me that Scrivener would keep me on track, especially if I planned to write sequels (which I did), so I gave it a try. My only regret now is that I I hadn’t written my entire book using this program.

Here are the top ten reasons I love Scrivener.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
make custom gifts at Zazzle