Monday

NaNoWriMo 2010, Day 1

I stole this format a while back, copied and pasted it into a word document so I could use it for NaNoWriMo, but I forgot whose it is so I can give them credit.  So if anyone wants to claim it feel free, sorry I can't remember.

Anyways here goes...



Current Word Count: 560

Words to Go: Um...a lot

Cups of Coffee: 1

Hours Spent Writing Today: 30 min

Number of Breaks Taken: None, typed on my phone at lunch

Number of Characters Killed: Just started, come on!

Number of Times Writers’ Block Occurred: None!

Number of Times I Almost Gave Up: Not once.

Number of Chapters: 1/2

Favorite Character of the Day: Jor, the MC

My Morality Level: Sad I couldn't get a stronger start today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
make custom gifts at Zazzle