Sunday

NaNoWriMo 2010, Day 7

Well it's the end of week one.  I haven't kept wholly on task, but I am happy with my progress.  It has been a busy week and I still managed 6500+ words.  I will try and catch up to my original goal next week.






Current Word Count: 6538

Words to Go: 43,500 minus a couple

Cups of Coffee: 1

Hours Spent Writing Today: 1

Number of Breaks Taken: None

Number of Characters Killed: 1

Number of Times Writers’ Block Occurred: None!

Number of Times I Almost Gave Up: Not once.

Number of Chapters: 3

Favorite Character of the Day: Jor still, he was the reason this story developed

My Morality Level: Doing well, wishing we didn't start the bathroom remodel this week, but it was planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
make custom gifts at Zazzle